This Page

has been moved to new address

Secrets That Will Make You Smile, instead of cry {on Secret Week}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Secrets That Will Make You Smile, instead of cry {on Secret Week}

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Secrets That Will Make You Smile, instead of cry {on Secret Week}

SECRET WEEK PRESENTS:
 SARAH'S "make you smile" secrets

I like to watch my LCD Widescreen TV on "Stretch" so all the skinny girls look a little fatter.
I use about a bottle a month of "dry shampoo".

I bite off my tastebuds and they bleed and makes my whole tongue swell...so to try and make it better, I bite off more...etc etc etc

I have a shag rug in my livingroom purely because in a pinch, when people are coming, instead of vacuuming, I can brush my feet all over it and the sand/crumbs/fluff/pethair sink to the bottom of the "abyss".

I cry at Oprah's favorite things episodes like I do at the Notebook.
Blubbering mess. I'm just so dang happy for that audience.

Sometimes, I blame farts on my baby.


I'm sure there's TONS more...but those are the ones off the top of my head :)

-Sarah

Let's show Sarah some comment love, shall we.

I will be posting several secrets daily throughout this entire week. So be sure to check back often, you're not going to want to miss these.

You can grab your very own Secret Series Button on the right sidebar:
Simply copy the code, then got to "add a gadget" in your blogger dashboard, then add "html", then paste the code, then click "save" {thats it}!


 On Friday, we will conclude this portion of the Secret Series with a link up party--where I will encourage YOU to link up a post with your secret {no matter how big or small--serious or silly}.

Do you have a secret you want to email me?
Send it to
ashley@littlemissmomma.com
And please let me know your "alias" or if I can use your real name.

Labels:

15 Comments:

At November 30, 2010 at 3:16 PM , Blogger Natalie of TheBusyBudgetingMama.com said...

haha. loved this post! i need a rug like that with my little crumb maker sophia. hehe.

 
At November 30, 2010 at 3:30 PM , Blogger Michelle @ Dibble Dabble Life said...

Glad I'm not the only one who cries during Oprah's Favorite Thing episodes!!

 
At November 30, 2010 at 4:00 PM , Blogger  Justine said...

You are so darn funny. I will never be able to look at those rugs the same way EVER again.

Just Better Together

 
At November 30, 2010 at 4:00 PM , Blogger Caroline said...

I blame the dog, since I don't have a baby.

And I'm right there with you on the dry shampoo.. that stuff is a miracle.

 
At November 30, 2010 at 4:11 PM , Blogger Brooke Anna @ Mommy Does... said...

I nodded my head at so many of these :)

 
At November 30, 2010 at 4:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMAZING!! I feel a kindred connection with you ;) Thanks for making me laugh!! Found you on SITS and WILL be following you!

 
At November 30, 2010 at 5:04 PM , Blogger Maggie said...

You are so funny, beautiful and talented :)

 
At November 30, 2010 at 6:04 PM , Blogger sara said...

Completely awesome!! Ha!

 
At November 30, 2010 at 6:27 PM , Blogger Jessie K said...

Sarah, you are awesome! I do the same things. :)

 
At November 30, 2010 at 6:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Uh, yeah. I'm a bawl baby too! Let's be friends. Also, your shag carpet secret is absolutely the best thing I have ever heard! Genius.

 
At November 30, 2010 at 7:38 PM , Blogger A Babbling Brunette said...

Love my dry shampoo!! These are so funny! I especially like the first one about the widescreen!

 
At December 1, 2010 at 12:51 AM , Blogger Emily - faliLV said...

I used to use baby powder when I was blonde - but now that I am brunette I don't know where to turn!
Sarah, I love this!! Thanks for sharing!

 
At December 1, 2010 at 12:30 PM , Blogger Dharma said...

I totally watched the Victoria Secret catwalk show on streeeeeetttttttchhhhhhh, ate chocolate chips and grinned like an idiot ;)

 
At December 1, 2010 at 2:00 PM , Blogger the greggersen family said...

i totally do the same thing with my wide-screen tv....makes me feel better when i watch all those movies with anorexic actresses in them haha

 
At February 18, 2011 at 10:13 AM , Anonymous Heather @ Sweet Sins 2 Share said...

What DRY shampoo do you guys use?? I only tried it once and bought Treseme cause I had never seen any others at the store and it was horrible!! It made my hair sooo much worse!! This post is great! I feel better that I am not the only one who does these things.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home